-
February 12th, 2004, 06:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi -
I'm hoping someone can help me out...I recently ordered the yoga outfit, and it finally arrived, BUT there is a huge "seam" at the front. Is it supposed to be that way? It looks well constructed, but it is about 1/2 inch wide, and is similar to a serged seam that you would find inside a garment, except it is flat. I called AG but the rep was unable to help me with a description. I've checked the catalogs and Chau's Web pic, but I can't see the seam to see if it is supposed to be that way. I also checked KellyKelly's review from Jan 28th, but nothing specific on the seam. Is this todays fashion and am I just old-fashioned in thinking that seams belong inside, or should I send it back for a different one? HELP!
PS- This set is really cute - soft and warm, and I love how the hood lining is also the tye-dyed material, something else I didn't realize from the catalog pics.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks